[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Official Philadelphia Bell and Friends Website • View topic - Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 am
Hello......my name is Mark Speck, I have been a WFL historian since 1988. I have written quite a few articles on the league for the PFRA's Coffin Corner newsletter, and was also co-author (with Tod Maher) of the World Football League Encyclopedia. St. Johann Press, which published the Encyclopedia, will soon be publishing my latest book, "...and a dollar short", the story of the 1974 Florida Blazers and all the trials and tribulations they went through during the season and still made it to the World Bowl. It is an honor, pleasure and priviledge to meet all of you who were involved in the league and with the Bell. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Thanks, Sincerely, Mark Speck
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm
Hello Mark,

Welcome aboard the WFL Alumni forum. It's about time you got here. No WFL board would be complete without you. Thank you for all you do for the World Football League and all that you've done to help me build the WFL Web site and the information you've donated to the WFL Web site only....especailly the WFL Transactions. It's much appreciated. Thanks again Mark and WELCOME!!

Richie Franklin
Richie Franklin
WFL Historian
www.worldfootballleague.org

Return to Report to Camp