[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Official Philadelphia Bell and Friends Website • View topic - Coop is Checking In

Coop is Checking In

Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:48 pm
Bob Cooper here, K, '75 Bell.

Many thanks to Richie Franklin for tracking me down some years ago and keeping in touch. He's why I'm here.

I'm living in the tropical mountains of the Dominican Republic in the town of Jarabacoa with my beautiful wife Alida, two dogs and two cats.

I operate a motorcycle adventire touring company, http://www.motocaribe.com, and a web development/graphic art company, http://www.blueorbdigital.com. Blue Orb is more than happy to help in whatever way we can in promoting the reunion and in developing this place.

I am pumped for the reunion. You guys meant a lot and I look forward to one more meeting. I've had a chance to chat with a few of the guys and look forward to catching up with everyone.
Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings.
-George Will

Return to Report to Camp